The compactness and agility of the SKYLAKE 9-6 shape but with an added layer of ruggedness. The LRC fin configuration transform it to a serious surf and whitewater option - or run the single 9" center for sleek distance performance. The Earth River SUP 9-6 is a versatile all-around board in a smaller package. It is lightweight and portable, easy to inflate, and highly maneuverable and quick on the water. It is a favorite of the more adventurous among our riding team. While it excels in surfing and whitewater, Its 31” width makes it stable but still sleek enough to be used for touring and general paddling. 5 inches of thickness give it enough volume for intermediate and advanced riders up to 205 lb and novices up to 170 lb. Riders who have found the standard 10-11ft board size to ‘big’ have enthusiastically taken the reduced weight and size of the 9-6. Perfect for lighter riders, air travel, paddle surfing, and whitewater or any other pursuit where class leading maneuverability, and light weight are valued.
Model 2.0 - Blue Color + ERS Logo | Model 2.1 - Aqua Grey Color and Tech Wave ™ Graphic
Photos may contain images from 2.0 and 2.1 models.
30 Day - Ride At A Different Level Guarantee. For full terms and conditions please visit www.earthriversup.com/buy. For more detailed information on this product please visit www.earthriversup.com/boards
For whitewater, the use of a standard leash is not advised. A quick-release leash, helmet, and an inherently buoyant life jacket are important safety equipment in moving river water.
The ERS 12VDC 20PSI Electrical Pump will inflate this board to 15PSI in approximately 11 minutes.
Dimensions: Length: 9 feet 6 inches - Width: 31 inches - Thickness: 5 inches
Construction: ERS X9 Dual Core Construction + Enhanced Dynamic Rail
Fin Setup: LAKE RIVER COAST™ Fin System includes four US center fins (9", 8", 4.5", 3") and two sets of side click fins (4.5", 1"). Includes custom padded ERS Fin and Accessories bag. Center fin box is compatible with all US Fin Box compatible fins plus FCS Connect™ tool-less center fins
Included: Deluxe rolling backpack + high pressure double action pump + 24 month warranty
- Contoured tail pad that gives tactile feedback for maneuvers involving the rear foot including bottom turns, tail drops, and submerged tail pivot turns.
- Triple fin setup with optimized toe in angle and configurable fin boxes
- Double action high pressure / high volume pump that inflates in both directions - downstroke and upstroke - so it takes half the time and effort to get to the pressure you want.
- High grade stainless steel D-Rings at nose, tail, and forward deck for attaching leashes, towing, and securing cargo.
- ERS X9 construction with additional reinforcement layers in the key areas to achieve the ideal balance of light weight and durability