LOCAL PICKUP ONLY. NO SHIPPING ON THIS PRODUCT UNLESS ARRANGED BEFORE PURCHASE.
The well balanced all round blade received the new double concave that helped make the bolt such a great paddle. The Enduro is more direct in the water: the first catch feels incredibly precise and powerful. Increased cadence due to a smoother waterflow around the blade. The Low aspect design makes it easy to lift out of the water with each stroke and it is also great to lean on while wave riding. 2015/2013 ISA World Champion Sean Poynter’s favorite choice for wave riding on Tour.
Construction: Fiberglass Shaft & PVC Blade
Blade: ABS 73.6 in2
Blade Length - Width: 18.2in x 8in
Pieces: Three Piece Adjustable
- Strong and extremely durable ABS foils based on the Enduro M and XS blade
- Slimmer profile reduces weight for improved efficiency
- Perfect for whitewater paddling and schools due to extreme strength and high impact resistance
- A great value due to strength and high quality shape
- 100% recycled ABS (ABS material required from automotive protection plants)
- Strong and economical; a great combination when paired with Starboard’s Enduro Tikitech or Tufskin blades
- The stiffness is measured by applying 30kg in the center of the shaft, supported at 140cm distance to measure the deflection in mm
- If the shaft bends, it shows a higher deflection resulting in more flex, compared to a stiffer shaft with low deflection
- The 35mm has the lowest flex,45mm has the highest flex