Stable and progressive, a board that takes a first timer from navigating basic class 1 and 2 rapids to the ultimate in whitewater and river running performance. This board was designed to meet the needs of world class river paddler Dan Gavere, who researched the outline and rocker profile to help make this the best board for serious whitewater. A slightly tucked in outline similar to the Atlas combined with the 9’6” length holds good ground speed.
Dimensions: Length: 9 feet 6 inches - Width: 36 inches - Thickness: N/A
Construction: Visible double rail band with extra thick PVC Outer Rail Band for maximum protection
Fin Setup: Side fins will fit the standard removable Surfinz or your favourite FCS fins. Universal US Center Fin Box to fit all sizes of fins. Short for easy board roll up
Included: Backpack + high pressure pump.
- Dual Stringer on the deck for increased rigidity.
- 6” Dropstitch with uni-directional connecting yarns increasing longitudinal stiffness.
- Half Layer PVC laminates reduces the weight significantly.
- Neoprene paddle holder and carry strap on the tail.
- Integrated tow ring in the valve area and bottom of the nose.
- EVA deck pad for easy grip.