For whitewater, the use of a standard leash is not advised. A quick release leash, helmet and an inherently buoyant life jacket are important safety equipment in moving river water.
The ERS 12VDC 20PSI Electrical Pump will inflate this board to 15PSI in approximately 7 minutes.
Dimensions: Length: 9 feet 6 inches - Width: 31 inches - Thickness: 5 inches
Construction: ERS Tech Fused Laminate Construction + Enhanced Dynamic Rail
Fin Setup: ERS LRC Fin System Incl. two US center fins (8", 4.5") and one pair of side click fins (4.5") Also includes an ERS Custom Padded Fin and Accessories bag.
Included: Deluxe rolling backpack + high pressure double action pump.
- Contoured tail pad that gives tactile feedback for maneuvers involving the rear foot including bottom turns, tail drops, and submerged tail pivot turns.
- Triple fin setup with optimized toe in angle and configurable side fins
- Double action high pressure / high volume pump that inflates in both directions - downstroke and upstroke - so it takes half the time and effort to get to the pressure you want.
- High grade stainless steel D-Rings at nose, tail, and forward deck for attaching leashes, towing, and securing cargo.
- ERS Tech Core construction with additional reinforcement layers in the key areas to achieve the ideal balance of light weight and durability