Paddles fast – feels like a much longer board that it is. Whips turns effortlessly due to low swing weight at the nose. The squared-off tail shape enhances stability when doing tail drops and pivot turns. Perfect for riders of all sizes who want ultimate glide – touring/exploring lakes and coastal waterways – fitness paddling – and occasional surfing.
Dimensions: Length: 10 feet 9 inches - Width: 30 inches - Thickness: 5 inches
Construction: ERS Tech Dual Fused Laminate Construction + Enhanced Dynamic Rail
Fin Setup: SKYLAKE BLUE™ Fin System Incl. three US center fins (9", 8", 4.5") and one pair of side click fins (4.5") Also includes an ERS Custom Padded Fin and Accessories bag.
Included: Deluxe rolling backpack + high pressure double action pump. Two year warranty
- Contoured tail pad that gives tactile feedback for maneuvers involving the rear foot including bottom turns, tail drops, and submerged tail pivot turns.
- Triple fin setup with optimized toe in angle and unbreakable fixed fins
- Double action high pressure / high volume pump that inflates in both directions - downstroke and upstroke - so it takes half the time and effort to get to the pressure you want.
- High grade stainless steel D-Rings at nose, tail, and forward deck for attaching leashes, towing, and securing cargo.
- 2020 ERS Tech Core construction with additional reinforcement layers in the key areas to achieve the ideal balance of light weight and durability