The NRS Zen PFD is a low-profile rescue jacket with all the features essential to assist guides and experienced paddlers in a swiftwater rescue situation.
Measure around the thickest part of your chest and match it to the measurement specifications.
- The NRS Zen is a Type V life jacket delivering 17.5 pounds of flotation.
- Based on the popular NRS Ninja PFD, the low-profile design of the Zen allows unrestricted range of motion.
- Floating front panel moves freely with your upper body and padded arm holes and sides provide crucial impact protection.
- The fully-featured rescue vest includes reinforced shoulder straps, 1 1/2" quick-release rescue belt with a releasable carabiner attachment loop for a tow tether, strobe attachment and lash tab.
- A compartmentalized clamshell pocket is big enough to stow and organize a small first aid kit or other rescue essentials.
- The hand warmer has an integrated pocket with zippered closure for additional quick-access storage.
- Six adjustment points for a customizable fit.
- The Zen carries the US Coast Guard Certification through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL)
- Weight: 3 lbs
- US Coast Guard Type: V
- Profile: Low Design Flotation: 17.5 lbs.
- Outer Fabric: 400 denier ripstop nylon with Cordura® reinforcements
- Entry System: Side buckle Pockets: 1 - Front 2 - Side Lash Tabs: 1 - Front Adjustment System: 4 - Side 2 - Shoulder
- Features: 1 1/2" quick-release rescue belt | Reinforced shoulder straps | Tow tether carabiner attachment | US Coast Guard Certification