This board is used and Ex Fleet Purchase from Paddlestroke SUP. This is available for Pickup only from the ERS store in Bethesda.
Package - $799 includes bag + pump (new, Leash and an ERS 2P Ex Fleet V-Hybrid Paddle
Board Only - $699 (no bag / pump or paddle)
Other accessories or upgrade can be purchased or added on as listed or give us a call to configure a package. One Year Warranty
The ERS SKYLAKE 10-7 S3 is the best SUP board in our range if you want the one board that does everything well. It provides known ERS quality and performance, in a board designed to get you on the water with as little fuss as possible. The diamond grip deck pad provides a tactile reference for advanced techniques, but is comfortable for all day leisure paddling. Permanent 'unbreakable' fins provide great glide and a board that is ready to go at a moments notice. Perfect for maximum fun on flat or moving water: exploration, ocean and river surfing, running rapids, attaining upstream. For riders weighing up to 205 lbs and advanced riders up to 225 lbs.
For detailed information on this board please review more information on the SKYLAKE 10-7 S3 GREEN and user feedback on the SKYLAKE S3 GREEN range.
Dimensions: Length: 10 feet 7 inches - Width: 32 inches - Thickness: 5 inches
Construction: ERS X9 Fused Laminate Construction + Enhanced Dynamic Rail
Fin Setup: Permanent unbreakable fins setup in thruster configuration
Included: Deluxe rolling backpack + high pressure double action pump.
- Contoured tail pad that gives tactile feedback for maneuvers involving the rear foot including bottom turns, tail drops, and submerged tail pivot turns.
- Triple fin setup with optimized toe-in angle and unbreakable fixed fins
- Double action high pressure / high volume pump that inflates in both directions - downstroke and upstroke - so it takes half the time and effort to get to the pressure you want.
- High grade stainless steel D-Rings at nose, tail, and forward deck for attaching leashes, towing, and securing cargo.
- ERS X9 Core construction with additional reinforcement layers in the key areas to achieve the ideal balance of light weight and durability
Reasons To Choose This Board
Choose this board if you are looking for the perfect all around shape. The ERS 10-7 Green is a versatile and lightweight all-around board for a variety of uses for all types of water. Great for cruising, fitness paddling, exploring, surfing, river paddling, and most other things you’d want to do on a paddle board. Paddlers who upgrade to this board will feel like it cuts through the water as opposed to floating on top of the surface, and it will feel more stable than other boards of the same width and length. Permanent unbreakable fins simplify board setup and reduce equipment involvement for those who want the most carefree experience with their board.
5 Questions To Ask Before Buying an All Around Inflatable SUP
Why You Should Be Looking For a 5-Inch All Around SUP
For whitewater, the use of a standard leash is not advised. A quick release leash, helmet and an inherently buoyant life jacket are important safety equipment in moving river water.
The ERS 12VDC 20PSI Electrical Pump will inflate this board to 15PSI in approximately 9 minutes.