The ERS SKYLAKE 10-9 S3 is the most versatile inflatable SUP on the market. If balance is your number one priority and you want a SUP for varied environments then look no further. Nothing comes close to the blend of balance, toughness, and portability that the SKYLAKE 10-9 brings to the water. Despite market leading stability its shape makes it surprising quick across the water - while providing the most stable SUP glide you will experience. Perfect for riders who want stability in all conditions, learning and casual use SUP, big and tall paddlers, passengers and cargo, fishing, yoga, acro, photography, choppy water, rapids up to Class II.
Dimensions: Length: 10 feet 9 inches - Width: 34 inches - Thickness: 5 inches
Construction: ERS X9 Fused Laminate Construction + Enhanced Dynamic Rail
Fin Setup: Permanent unbreakable fins setup in thruster configuration
Included: Deluxe rolling backpack + high pressure double action pump.
- Contoured tail pad that gives tactile feedback for maneuvers involving the rear foot including bottom turns, tail drops, and submerged tail pivot turns.
- Triple fin setup with optimized toe in angle and unbreakable fixed fins
- Double action high pressure / high volume pump that inflates in both directions - downstroke and upstroke - so it takes half the time and effort to get to the pressure you want.
- High grade stainless steel D-Rings at nose, tail, and forward deck for attaching leashes, towing, and securing cargo.
- ERS X9 Core construction with additional reinforcement layers in the key areas to achieve the ideal balance of light weight and durability
Reasons To Choose This Board
Choose this board if you want a fun, ultra-stable and lightweight all-around board for activities that require extra balance. Great for paddling with a passenger or dog, SUP yoga, paddling in choppy water or boat wake, or if you need a little extra volume but want a board that is slimline enough to avoid that feeling of floating high above the water. It’s a great board to share with family and friends because it is so easy for anyone to paddle. Permanent fins simplify board setup and reduce equipment involvement for those who want the most carefree experience with their board.
5 Questions To Ask Before Buying an All Around Inflatable SUP
Why You Should Be Looking For a 5-Inch All Around SUP
How To Choose an Ultra-Stable Inflatable SUP
For whitewater, the use of a standard leash is not advised. A quick-release leash, helmet, and an inherently buoyant life jacket are important safety equipment in moving river water.
The ERS 12VDC 20PSI Electrical Pump will inflate this board to 15PSI in approximately 11 minutes.