Meticulously shaped to strike the ideal balance of speed and stability. The V3 12-6 is designed to bring fun and versatility to a class that is often pigeonholed as only for distance paddling. Fast, stable, and so versatile it can run whitewater, be an ideal board to take the kids or pets on a paddle, or even push through the wave break to explore deep water coastline.
The Earth River SUP 12-6 Sport / Touring is the board that lets you cover the most distance with the least effort. Unlike many other boards in the 12’6” class, the ERS Touring is a full 32 inches wide, making it impressively fast without feeling tippy. 12’6” class boards are a luxury that many paddlers deprive themselves of because their length makes storage a challenge. This inflatable, which rolls up to fit in a car trunk or backpack, solves your storage problem and puts you on a board that will let you glide past most hard boards. It also allows a great deal of fun all round paddling, and isn’t just constrained to covering distance
PERFECT FOR: Lake, coastal, or waterway exploration, paddling with passengers or cargo, overnight expeditions, racing on choppy water, for paddlers of all sizes. Can also be used in small surf and rapids.
Dimensions: Length: 12 feet 6 inches - Width: 32 inches - Thickness: 6 inches
Construction: V3 Core Construction + Enhanced Dynamic Rail
Fin Setup: LAKE RIVER COAST™ Fin System includes four US center fins (9", 8", 4.5", 3") and two sets of side click fins (4.5", 2"). Includes custom padded ERS Fin and Accessories bag. Center fin box is compatible with all US Fin Box compatible fins plus FCS Connect™ tool-less center fins
Included: Deluxe rolling backpack + high pressure double action pump + 24 month warranty
- Contoured tail pad that gives tactile feedback for maneuvers involving the rear foot including bottom turns, tail drops, and submerged tail pivot turns.
- Triple fin setup with optimized toe in angle and configurable fin boxes
- Double action high pressure / high volume pump that inflates in both directions - downstroke and upstroke - so it takes half the time and effort to get to the pressure you want.
- High grade stainless steel D-Rings at nose, tail, and forward deck for attaching leashes, towing, and securing cargo.
- 2019 V3 core construction with additional reinforcement layers in the key areas to achieve the ideal balance of light weight and durability
Finding the perfect SUP. For terms and conditions please visit www.earthriversup.com/buy
For more detailed information on this product please visit www.earthriversup.com/boards