This board is reserved for a specific customer to enable processing through our system. Please do not order if not specifically directed to this page or the order will be canceled.
The ERS SKYLAKE GREEN™ 11-0 is the most versatile inflatable SUP on the market. If balance is your number one priority and you want a SUP for varied environments then look no further. Nothing comes close to the blend of balance, toughness, and portability that the Sky Lake 11-0 brings to the water. We designed the extra large hybrid deck pad to allow riders a massive amount of space to spread out and increase the useable platform beyond just casual SUP use. Despite market leading stability its shape makes it surprising quick across the water - while providing the most stable SUP glide you will experience. Perfect for riders who want stability in all conditions, learning and casual use SUP, big and tall paddlers, passengers and cargo, fishing, yoga, acro, photography, choppy water, rapids up to Class II.
30 Day - Ride At A Different Level Guarantee. For full terms and conditions please visit www.earthriversup.com/buy. For more detailed information on this product please visit www.earthriversup.com/boards
For whitewater, the use of a standard leash is not advised. A quick release leash, helmet and an inherently buoyant life jacket are important safety equipment in moving river water.
The ERS 12VDC 20PSI Electrical Pump will inflate this board to 15PSI in approximately 11 minutes.
Dimensions: Length: 11 feet 0 inches - Width: 34 inches - Thickness: 5 inches
Construction: ERS Tech Dual Fused Laminate Construction + Enhanced Dynamic Rail
Fin Setup: SKYLAKE GREEN™ Permanent unbreakable fins setup in thruster configuration
Included: Deluxe rolling backpack + high pressure double action pump.
- Contoured tail pad that gives tactile feedback for maneuvers involving the rear foot including bottom turns, tail drops, and submerged tail pivot turns.
- Triple fin setup with optimized toe in angle and unbreakable fixed fins
- Double action high pressure / high volume pump that inflates in both directions - downstroke and upstroke - so it takes half the time and effort to get to the pressure you want.
- High grade stainless steel D-Rings at nose, tail, and forward deck for attaching leashes, towing, and securing cargo.
- 2019 ERS Tech Core construction with additional reinforcement layers in the key areas to achieve the ideal balance of light weight and durability