Perfect for almost everyone. An incredible all round board that can be used for casual paddling and touring – and it can also excel in shallow water rapids, surf too thanks to the Lake River Coast Fin System.
Finding the perfect SUP. For terms and conditions please visit
. For more detailed information on this product please visit
Dimensions: Length: 10 feet 7 inches - Width: 32 inches - Thickness: 5 inches
Construction: V3 Core Construction + Enhanced Dynamic Rail
Fin Setup: LAKE RIVER COAST™ Fin System includes four US center fins (9", 8", 4.5", 3") and two sets of side click fins (4.5", 2"). Includes custom padded ERS Fin and Accessories bag. Center fin box is compatible with all US Fin Box compatible fins plus FCS Connect™ tool-less center fins
Included: Deluxe rolling backpack + high pressure double action pump.
- Contoured tail pad that gives tactile feedback for maneuvers involving the rear foot including bottom turns, tail drops, and submerged tail pivot turns.
- Triple fin setup with optimized toe in angle and configurable fin boxes
- Double action high pressure / high volume pump that inflates in both directions - downstroke and upstroke - so it takes half the time and effort to get to the pressure you want.
- High grade stainless steel D-Rings at nose, tail, and forward deck for attaching leashes, towing, and securing cargo.
- 2019 V3 core construction with additional reinforcement layers in the key areas to achieve the ideal balance of light weight and durability