The ERS 10-7 SKYLAKE is the best SUP board in our range if you want the one board that does everything well. It provides known ERS quality and performance, in a board designed to get you on the water with as little fuss as possible. We designed it with an extended decked to increase the possible uses of the board, and allow a set of different techniques that just are not possible on traditional deck pad ratio designs. The diamond grip sits at the tail to provide a tactile reference on advanced techniques, whilst the croc skin and removable handle keep the main section flat for lazing away. Perfect for maximum fun on flat or moving water: exploration, ocean and river surfing, running rapids, attaining upstream. For riders weighing 120-225 lb of all ability levels
30 Day Ride At A Different Level Guarantee. For full terms and conditions please visit www.earthriversup.com/buy. For more detailed information on this product please visit www.earthriversup.com/boards
For whitewater, the use of a standard leash is not advised. A quick release leash, helmet and an inherently buoyant life jacket are important safety equipment in moving river water.
The ERS 12VDC 20PSI Electrical Pump will inflate this board to 15PSI in approximately 9 minutes.
Dimensions: Length: 10 feet 7 inches - Width: 32 inches - Thickness: 5 inches
Construction: ERS Tech Dual Fused Laminate Construction + Enhanced Dynamic Rail
Fin Setup: SKYLAKE GREEN™ Permanent unbreakable fins setup in thruster configuration
Included: Deluxe rolling backpack + high pressure double action pump.
- Contoured tail pad that gives tactile feedback for maneuvers involving the rear foot including bottom turns, tail drops, and submerged tail pivot turns.
- Triple fin setup with optimized toe in angle and unbreakable fixed fins
- Double action high pressure / high volume pump that inflates in both directions - downstroke and upstroke - so it takes half the time and effort to get to the pressure you want.
- High grade stainless steel D-Rings at nose, tail, and forward deck for attaching leashes, towing, and securing cargo.
- 2019 ERS Tech Core construction with additional reinforcement layers in the key areas to achieve the ideal balance of light weight and durability