The SKYLAKE BLUE 10-7 is a dedicated paddlers dream board. We’ve taken all the great things about our time tested SKYLAKE GREEN series and added the core of our new Lake River Coast fin System. It will add a new dimension to your paddling. Recommended for riders from 100 – 240lbs that want to seek adventure, and need a board to keep up. Upgrades to the full Lake River Coast Fin Pack are available for the paddle who wants to keep their ride light, but take their fin configurations to the next level.
Exceptional stability, but not lacking in speed. The standard 8″ fin is the perfect all rounder for any type of water. The included 4.5″ fin compliments the 10-7 when you want tighter turning, or need a smaller fin for shallow coastal areas or inlets.
PERFECT FOR: Riders of all sizes who want ultimate glide – touring/exploring lakes and coastal waterways – fitness paddling – and occasional yoga, surfing, and whitewater.
Dimensions: Length: 10 feet 7 inches - Width: 32 inches - Thickness: 5 inches
Construction: ERS Tech Dual Fused Laminate Construction + Enhanced Dynamic Rail
Fin Setup: SKYLAKE BLUE™ Fin System Incl. two US center fins (8", 4.5") and one pair of side click fins (4.5") Also includes an ERS Custom Padded Fin and Accessories bag.
Included: Deluxe rolling backpack + high pressure double action pump. Two year warranty
- Contoured tail pad that gives tactile feedback for maneuvers involving the rear foot including bottom turns, tail drops, and submerged tail pivot turns.
- Triple fin setup with optimized toe in angle and unbreakable fixed fins
- Double action high pressure / high volume pump that inflates in both directions - downstroke and upstroke - so it takes half the time and effort to get to the pressure you want.
- High grade stainless steel D-Rings at nose, tail, and forward deck for attaching leashes, towing, and securing cargo.
- 2019 ERS Tech Core construction with additional reinforcement layers in the key areas to achieve the ideal balance of light weight and durability
Finding the perfect SUP. For terms and conditions please visit www.earthriversup.com/buy
For more detailed information on this product please visit www.earthriversup.com/boards