The ERS 10-0 Red was originally designed as a SUP instructor exclusive, with the design pretense to be as visible as possible amongst the other boards of our fleet. That is until people saw it and continually told us ‘I want to ride that!’ We released our first version in 2016 and it was a huge hit amongst SUP riders, so it has made a return each season since with a few tweaks such as a flexible fin option and a striking blue deck pad band. The 10-0 V3 Red is a board for everybody. Amazing performance and agility that can be perfect for a casual paddle in the morning with friends, to taking on rapids or surf in the afternoon. Designed for the SUP rider who is ready for the next session wherever it might take them. Perfect for maximum fun on flat or moving water: exploration, ocean and river surfing, running rapids, attaining upstream. For riders weighing 120-265 lb of all ability levels.
NB: Due to a temporary supply shortage this product will ship without the custom padded fin bag (all fins will be included). We are expecting to receive more custom fin bags in August and will ship these separately.
30 Day - Ride At A Different Level Guarantee. For full terms and conditions please visit www.earthriversup.com/buy. For more detailed information on this product please visit www.earthriversup.com/boards
For whitewater, the use of a standard leash is not advised. A quick release leash, helmet and an inherently buoyant life jacket are important safety equipment in moving river water.
The ERS 12VDC 20PSI Electrical Pump will inflate this board to 15PSI in approximately 12 minutes.
Dimensions: Length: 10 feet 0 inches- Width: 33 inches - Thickness: 6 inches
Construction: V3 Core Construction + Enhanced Dynamic Rail
Fin Setup: LAKE RIVER COAST™ Fin System includes four US center fins (9", 8", 4.5", 3") and two sets of side click fins (4.5", 2"). Includes custom padded ERS Fin and Accessories bag. Center fin box is compatible with all US Fin Box compatible fins plus FCS Connect™ tool-less center fins
Included: Deluxe rolling backpack + high pressure double action pump + 24 month warranty
- Contoured tail pad that gives tactile feedback for maneuvers involving the rear foot including bottom turns, tail drops, and submerged tail pivot turns.
- Triple fin setup with optimized toe in angle and configurable fin set up
- Double action high pressure / high volume pump that inflates in both directions - downstroke and upstroke - so it takes half the time and effort to get to the pressure you want.
- High grade stainless steel D-Rings at nose, tail, and forward deck for attaching leashes, towing, and securing cargo.
- 2019 V3 core construction with additional reinforcement layers in the key areas to achieve the ideal balance of light weight and durability.