This extremely agile and fast-turning board has superior stability for riders up to 220 lb. Its dimensions and shape have been carefully tuned to make the board respond quickly and accurately to the paddler's input. Turns easily in response to foot pressure and accelerates rapidly when paddled hard. SALE PRICE - NO FURTHER DISCOUNTS APPLY
Dimensions: Length: 9 feet 6 inches - Width: 31 inches - Thickness: 5 inches
Construction: The highest grade 1000 denier military grade drop stitch core with double walled PVC shell and full reinforcement banding along the rails
Fin Setup: Three permanent unbreakable fins set up in 'Thruster' configuration
Included: Oversized lightweight backpack + high pressure double action pump.
- Contoured tail pad that gives tactile feedback for maneuvers involving the rear foot including bottom turns, tail drops, and submerged tail pivot turns.
- Double action high pressure / high volume pump that inflates in both directions - downstroke and upstroke - so it takes half the time and effort to get to the pressure you want.
- High grade stainless steel D-Rings at nose, tail, and forward deck for attaching leashes, towing, and securing cargo.
- Double wall construction with additional reinforcement layers in the key areas to achieve the ideal balance of light weight and durability
- The highest grade of 1000 denier drop stitch core material for a board that maintains its shape and rigidity in all conditions.