The WRSI Trident Helmet combines durable carbon-composite construction with the safety standards WRSI is known for. With its sleek design and minimalist bill, the Trident brings a little personality to the typical boater's helmet.
- A rugged carbon-composite outer shell combines with an EVA foam liner and a polyurethane sub-shell to effectively dissipate impacts.
- Adjustable O-Brace Harness conforms to the back of the head to help keep the helmet safely positioned.
- The Interconnect Retention System securely holds the helmet in place under hydraulic forces. As the force of the water pushes the helmet back, the interconnect system self-adjusts to hold the helmet firmly in place.
- A plush, breathable liner compresses and conforms for a secure, comfortable fit.
- Easily remove the liner to dry out, wash or replace.
- The small visor delivers out-of-the-box sun shade.
||Head Circ. (cm)
||Head Circ. (in)
||53 - 56
||20.9 - 22.0
||56 - 59
||22.0 - 23.2
||59 - 62
||23.2 - 24.4
WRSI stands for Whitewater Research and Safety Institute, an organization founded to advance whitewater safety awareness and technology.
||Size M/L 1.45 lbs.
||CE EN 1385
||Removable, replaceable padded liner
||Interconnect Retention System