Here is the ultimate on the water gear pack for you new NRS board. The best SUP, surfboard, and kayak tie down straps on the market with an amazing waterproof dry bag with straps that can be tightened around the bungee on your board for extra security.
- Secure your SUP board, kayak, canoe, surfing gear, or just about anything else to the top of your car with these 12 foot length CUSHIONED tie down straps, rated for items weighing up to 330 pounds.
- These straps feature rust-free metal cam buckles to reliably maintain tension on the straps, with a unique molded rubber cushion to protect your board or boat from damage when the straps are tightened down.
- Their 12 foot length is enough to strap 2 or 3 SUP or surf boards, a kayak, or a canoe to most vehicles, regardless of the specific roof rack system. They can be strapped around just about anything, including factory luggage rails installed on many vehicles. For cars without a rack or luggage rails, they can even be looped through the door openings.
- Wear it as a backpack or shoulder bag. Two removable, adjustable carry straps let you wear it on your back to free your hands for carrying your paddle board, kayak, canoe, or other belongings to the water.
- Earth River SUP’s exclusive Marine Grade Ultrasonically Welded Flex PVC construction provides the ultimate waterproof barrier while keeping the bag light for easy packing, roll up and storage.
- The top section folds down three times and clips securely shut, locking out moisture while trapping air which creates buoyancy and keeps your stuff dry.
- 15L model fits larger cameras, towel, and first aid kit (not included).