UPGRADE / ADD ON pricing is valid for one (1) ADD ON SUP LEASH per SUP board purchase - at time of purchase ONLY with an NRS STAR series board. If your SUP LEASH ADD ON isn't featured give us a call on 1-877-777-1769 and we will custom configure your perfect SUP package.
The cord resists tangling, and the board does not rebound after a hard fall. Straight cords are most often used for surfing because they prevent the board rebound effect, however many SUP enthusiasts have become accustomed to them as a preference. The deluxe padded neoprene cuff is has additional range of adjustment so it can be worn just as comfortably around the ankle or above the calf.
- The time tested 7mm PU cord is strong, durable, and completely unaffected by salt water.
- The webbing and Velcro for attachment of the leash to your board is 30% thicker than the competition, resulting in less potential for damaging the board in a hard fall, stronger attachment and long lasting durability.
- Stainless steel ball bearing swivels are provided on both ends of the cord to keep the leash from tangling.
- A Velcro sealed pocket sewn into the cuff give you a place to stash your car key, fin key, or a bit of money to always have on hand.
- A high tensile strength nylon loop is included for attachment to hard boards, or use a carabiner to clip onto an inflatable SUP D-Ring instantly.
- We are so confident in the quality and workmanship of our leash that we back it with a lifetime warranty.