Here is the ultimate on the water gear pack for you new STARBOARD SUP board.
The best SUP, surfboard, and kayak tie down straps on the market with an amazing waterproof dry bag with straps that can be tightened around the bungee on your board for extra security. Add a pressure gauge to take an instant pressure reading without having to attach your pump and you have the essential gear for travel, setup and the ability to keep everything dry when you are out on your SUP.
Secure your SUP board, kayak, canoe, surfing gear, or just about anything else to the top of your car with these 12 foot length CUSHIONED tie down straps, rated for items weighing up to 330 pounds.
- These straps feature rust-free metal cam buckles to reliably maintain tension on the straps, with a unique molded rubber cushion to protect your board or boat from damage when the straps are tightened down.
- Their 12 foot length is enough to strap 2 or 3 SUP or surf boards, a kayak, or a canoe to most vehicles, regardless of the specific roof rack system. They can be strapped around just about anything, including factory luggage rails installed on many vehicles. For cars without a rack or luggage rails, they can even be looped through the door openings.
- Wear it as a backpack or shoulder bag. Two removable, adjustable carry straps let you wear it on your back to free your hands for carrying your paddle board, kayak, canoe, or other belongings to the water.
- Earth River SUP’s exclusive Marine Grade Ultrasonically Welded Flex PVC construction provides the ultimate waterproof barrier while keeping the bag light for easy packing, roll up and storage.
- The top section folds down three times and clips securely shut, locking out moisture while trapping air which creates buoyancy and keeps your stuff dry.
- 15L model fits larger cameras, towel, and first aid kit (not included).
Takes instant pressure readings without having to attach a pump hose. Let you know when the air pressure in your SUP board needs to be topped off. Reads pressure up to 30 psi (2.0 bar)
- Compatible with popular high performance Earth River SUP Inflatable stand up paddle boards and other brands, such as Starboard, Red Paddle Co, Hala, and Naish.
- Specifically designed for SUP inflation valves, so no adapters needed for most boards (notable exceptions are NRS and ULI which use less common Lealfield valves)
- Takes a more stable reading than in-line or built-in pump gauges and eliminates hose air loss. Large, easy to read readout, marked in PSI and BAR.
- Includes rubber washers in two thicknesses to compensate for slight variations in valve dimensions. Manufactured by Earth River SUP and features inset logo insignia.