NEW ARRIVAL - In Stock and Ready To Ship!
Meticulously shaped to strike the ideal balance of speed and stability. The DUAL 12-6 GT is designed to bring fun and versatility to a class that is often pigeonholed as only for distance paddling. Fast, stable, and so versatile it can run attainment, be an ideal board to take the kids or pets on a paddle, or even push through the wave break to explore deep water coastline. The ERS DUAL GT is the board that lets you cover the most distance with the least effort. Unlike many other boards in the 12’6” class, the ERS DUAL GT is a full 32 inches wide, making it fast without feeling tippy. Touring class boards are a luxury that many paddlers deprive themselves of because their length makes storage a challenge. This inflatable, which rolls up to fit in a car trunk or backpack, solves your storage problem and puts you on a board that will let you glide past most hard boards. It also allows a great deal of fun all round paddling, and isn’t just constrained to covering distance. Perfect for lake, coastal, or waterway exploration, paddling with passengers or cargo, overnight expeditions, racing on choppy water, for paddlers of all sizes.
The GEN-3 Gecko Grip deck pad texture is comfortable for casual paddling sessions while providing exceptional hold for more challenging water.
ERS | Better Design - Better Materials - Better Construction. Find a color and shape that suits your style, then gear up for the best ride on water.
For whitewater, the use of a standard leash is not advised. A quick release leash, helmet and an inherently buoyant life jacket are important safety equipment in moving river water.
The ERS 12VDC 20PSI Electrical Pump will inflate this board to 15PSI in approximately 13 minutes.
Dimensions: Length: 12 feet 6 inches - Width: 32 inches - Thickness: 6 inches
Construction: ERS X9 Dual Core Construction + Enhanced Dynamic Rail
Fin Setup: LAKE RIVER COAST™ Fin System includes four US center fins (9", 8", 4.5", 3") and two sets of side click fins (4.5", 2"). Includes custom padded ERS Fin and Accessories bag. Center fin box is compatible with all US Fin Box compatible fins plus FCS Connect™ tool-less center fins
Included: Deluxe rolling backpack + high pressure double action pump + 24 month warranty
- Contoured tail pad that gives tactile feedback for maneuvers involving the rear foot including bottom turns, tail drops, and submerged tail pivot turns.
- Triple fin setup with optimized toe in angle and configurable fin boxes
- Double action high pressure / high volume pump that inflates in both directions - downstroke and upstroke - so it takes half the time and effort to get to the pressure you want.
- High grade stainless steel D-Rings at nose, tail, and forward deck for attaching leashes, towing, and securing cargo.
- DUAL X9 core construction with additional reinforcement layers in the key areas to achieve the ideal balance of light weight and durability.