The NRS Rush SUP paddle is designed to fit more paddlers and more styles of paddling. Fiberglass blade and shaft for durability, midsize blade for all-day paddling, and three-piece construction for stand up paddling on-the-go..
Pumped Up SUP does not accept returns on this item.
- With all the great features of the NRS Rush, this 3-piece paddle breaks down for easy packing so you can take your board and your paddle where ever it is you're drawn to water.
- Fiberglass shaft construction stands up to the wear and tear of river paddling.
- The teardrop blade shape efficiently translates your power to the water and its midsize reduces torque on your body for less paddle fatigue.
- Easy Clip™ adjustable ferrule lets you precisely adjust the paddle length anywhere within its size range.
- Ergonomic palm grip increases paddle control.
- Seven-degree offset blade ensures a strong forward stroke and helps keep the blade from catching while surfing.
- Highly adjustable size fits the whole family.
- Blade Material: Fiberglass
- Blade Size: 21.6 cm W x 45.75 cm L (8.5" W x 18" L)
- Blade Surface Area: 625 sq cm / 97 sq in Blade Shape: Symmetrical Shaft Material: Fiberglass
- Breakdown: Yes - 3 pieces
- Weight: is 26 oz (737 g)
- Application: Versatile Use Kids Features: Easy Clip™ adjustable ferrule adjusts anywhere from 68" - 86" Midsize teardrop shaped blades reduce torque - Low cadence shape gives you immediate power and good stability - Great shape for straight ahead tracking 3-piece breakdown model is great for travel