The L/XL size will fit riders even smallest riders chest size 33"- 46" and is the exact same floatation profile as the S/M vest which just has less strapping. XXL available on request. We find these a better solution for SUP as they don't restrict movement as much as a traditional life vest which is especially helpful when getting back on a board.
Originally designed for freestyle kayakers, the Ninja PFD's athletic low-profile design stays out of the way and off your mind for comfortable paddling or rowing in any craft.
- The Ninja's athletic design won't interfere with paddling, rowing or swimming.
- Four side adjustments and two shoulder adjustments provide a custom fit.
- This life jacket is great for boaters with short torsos, who may have a difficult time wearing more conventional life vests.
- Soft PVC-Free foam flotation panels are shaped for comfort.
- A floating front panel adjusts to your body's shape and gives you a warm place to put your hands when it's chilly.
- The side entry is secured by quick release buckles, making it easy to put on and take off.
- A front zippered pocket securely stows on-the-water essentials and a well placed lash tab holds your rescue knife.
- Soft, stretchy fabric on the inside lets the Ninja PFD flex, and enhances breathability.
- Design flotation: 16.5 lbs.