Designed for athletic performance, the NRS Ninja PFD is the ultimate low-profile jacket for paddlers of all persuasions. We've concentrated all the flotation into a smaller surface area for unbeatable range of motion, so the Ninja stays out of your way and off your mind.
Measure around the thickest part of your chest and match it to the measurement specifications.
- Soft PVC-free foam panels are shaped for comfort and the floating front panel follows your movements and doubles as a handwarmer on chilly days.
- AirMesh fabric on shoulder straps and inner panels provide ventilation throughout the jacket.
- Side-entry with six adjustment points for a customizable fit.
- Redesigned front clamshell pocket features internal organization for essentials and the dual-entry zippers create a frosty-beverage-compatible pocket.
- Features a lash tab and strap garages.
- The Ninja is a great option for adults with short torsos or petite kiddos who have grown out of youth jackets' weight range.
- The Ninja is a Type III, low-profile life jacket designed with 16.5 pounds of flotation and carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- Weight: 2.15 lbs.
- US Coast Guard Type: III
- Profile: Low
- Design Flotation: 16.5 lbs.
- Outer Fabric: 400-denier ripstop nylon
- Lining: 200-denier nylon
- Entry System: Side buckle Pockets: 1 - Front Lash Tabs: 1 - Front Adjustment System: 4 - Side 2 - Shoulder
- Features: US Coast Guard Certification |Strap garages | Clamshell pocket with internal organization