When you're ready to take your stand up paddling skills to the next level, but still need the assurance of durability for those rookie mistakes, opt for the NRS Quest SUP Paddle. The lightweight, durable paddle is built for the novice-intermediate paddler and won't break the bank.
Pumped Up SUP does not accept returns on this item.
- Fiberglass shaft construction is lightweight, responsive and can withstand the wear and tear of river paddling
- The glass-reinforced ABS plastic blade delivers long-time durability for all the paddling adventures in your future.
- The teardrop blade shape efficiently translates your power to the water and its midsize reduces torque on our body for less paddling fatigue.
- The Easy Clip™ adjustable ferrule lets you precisely adjust the paddle length anywhere within its size range.
- Ergonomic palm grip increases paddle control.
- Seven-degree offset blade ensures a strong forward stroke and helps keep the blade from catching while surfing.
- Highly adjustable size fits the whole family.
- Blade Material: High-impact ABS plastic
- Blade Size: 21.6 cm W x 45.75 cm L (8.5" W x 18" L)
- Blade Surface Area: 625 sq cm / 97 sq in
- Blade Shape: Symmetrical
- Shaft Material: Fiberglass
- Breakdown: Yes - 3 pieces
- Weight: is 30 oz (850 g)
- Application: Whitewater - river running Versatile Use Features: Easy Clip™ adjustable ferrule adjusts anywhere from 68" - 86" Midsize teardrop shaped blades reduce torque 3-piece break down for easy travel