This vibrant purple-colored version of the Red Paddle Co 11’3 Sport has a sleek shape designed for maximum speed in a mid-width 32” board with enough stability for any paddler and increased weight handling compared with the original 11’0 Sport. A flat-cut speed tail, narrow nose, minimal rocker, and a single racing/touring center fin setup combine to get enhanced speed out of a 32” board. Red’s RSS Stiffening System adds a pair of battens along the rails to increase rigidity and weight handling. The base package includes the board, the Red Paddle Co rolling backpack, the Titan II hand pump and a phone case.
Note - Some of the photos show the red color stripe on the deckpad. For 2022 RPC is using a blue stripe like the main product photo.
Design changes for 2021 include a rubberized speed tail, flat bungee straps and an angle-cut deck pad.
The ERS 12VDC 20PSI Electrical Pump will inflate this board to 15PSI in approximately 10 minutes.
Dimensions: Length: 11 feet - Width: 32 inches - Thickness: 4.72 inches
Construction: Fusion MSL
Fin Setup: US Fin Box
Included: Backpack + Red 'Titan' Pump + Phone Case
- The Dual Cylinder system of the Titan pump combined with the Hi Flo handle means you are in complete control of the time and energy required to inflate your board. It puts the volume into your board faster and reduces the effort required to reach a higher pressure
- After covering over 100,000 miles with our boards we had a really good idea of what was needed from the ultimate bag. Our all-new bag has the most significant developments yet seen with inflatable board bags. It has integrated wheels that make traveling through airports a pleasure. The hidden backpack system can be stowed when not in use and is super comfy when you need to put the board on your back. The front-loading system makes packing and unpacking super simple. The internal straps make sure the board stays put while in transit. This bag truly is the ultimate solution for travel and storage.
The Right Paddle Board For You?
If you want a high performing mid-width all-around board with some extra length for speed and touring the the Sport 11-3 SE is recommended. It has the same 32” width and 4.72” thickness as the Red Paddle Co 10’6 Ride, but is nine inches longer, uses the RSS battens to stiffen the rails, and has a sleeker, faster outline shape that moves quickly in a straight line.
A good choice if you want to do some distance paddling but are looking for something more versatile for all-around paddling than a 12’6 touring board.
- Pumped Up SUP
- 5 Questions To Ask Before Buying an All Around Inflatable SUP
- Why You Should Be Looking For a 5-Inch All Around SUP
- Which Inflatable Touring SUP Should You Buy?