Dimensions: Length: 10 feet 8 inches - Width: 34 inches - Thickness: 6 inches
Fin Setup: 3x 5" / 1x 9"
Rider Weight: Up to 250lbs
Included: Backpack + Pump
- Inflates to 20 psi (1.379 bar) for super rigid performance and folds compactly for easy storage and transport.
- With heavy-duty PVC drop-stitch construction and double sidewalls for increased durability, NRS SUPs can handle the abrasion and abuse of an adventurous lifestyle.
- Proprietary Axis Technology™, an acrylic stiffening agent integrated in the deck, improves stiffness and performance without adding weight or making the board harder to fold and store.
- Removable, interchangeable, nylon-reinforced plastic fins let you customize your setup and absorb impacts without breaking.
- Four D-rings on the nose for custom rigging using the included bungee cord plus three additional D-rings for a water bottle, leash and tie-downs.
- Top-quality Leafield D7 inflation/deflation valve for unsurpassed reliability.
- Pressure relief valve prevents accidental over-inflation.
- Three sturdy webbing handles in the center of the deck for hauling plus one handle on the end to aid in a swim.
- Includes a high-pressure pump with pressure gauge, three Allwater fins, one Touring fin, carry bag and repair kit.
- Three-year retail warranty, one-year commercial.