NEW ARRIVAL - In Stock and Ready To Ship!
The ERS DECK series redefines enthusiast paddle boarding with high end features, construction and materials providing the best value performance SUP series on the market. ERS X7 construction and (3) removable click fins highlight a full featured paddle board that can be used in all conditions, and fold up to a compactness that rivals purpose built travel boards.
Lightweight fusion laminate and a reptile skin traction pad provide outstanding comfort for carrying and longer paddling sessions and the signature ERS kick pad and arch support give extra hold in surf or advanced SUP moves such as tail drops and pivot turns. The clutter free design couples with a removable center handle wrap creates a low profile surface for activities such as SUP yoga and a rugged bungee system keeps all you gear secure and balanced. Designed to fit the ERS Ultimate DECK Bag (sold separately) will clip directly into the bungee system for the ultimate gear bag and day pack.
ERS | Better Design - Better Materials - Better Construction. Find a color and shape that suits your style, then gear up for the best ride on water.
Ride At A Different Level Guarantee. For full terms and conditions please visit www.earthriversup.com/buy.
Dimensions: Length: 10 feet 7 inches - Width: 32 inches - Thickness: 5 inches
Construction: ERS X7 Fused Laminate Construction
Fin Setup: ERS LRC Fin System Incl. three click fins. Also includes an ERS Custom Padded Fin and Accessories bag.
Included: Deluxe rolling backpack + high pressure double action pump. Two year warranty
- Contoured tail pad that gives tactile feedback for maneuvers involving the rear foot including bottom turns, tail drops, and submerged tail pivot turns.
- Triple fin setup with optimized toe-in angle
- Double action high pressure / high volume pump that inflates in both directions - downstroke and upstroke - so it takes half the time and effort to get to the pressure you want.
- High grade stainless steel D-Rings at nose, tail, and forward deck for attaching leashes, towing, and securing cargo.
- ERS X7 construction with additional reinforcement layers in the key areas to achieve the ideal balance of light weight and durability
For whitewater, the use of a standard leash is not advised. A quick release leash, helmet and an inherently buoyant life jacket are important safety equipment in moving river water.
The ERS 12VDC 20PSI Electrical Pump will inflate this board to 15PSI in approximately 9 minutes.