NEW ARRIVAL - In Stock and Ready To Ship!
Harder - Better - Faster - Stronger. The S3R All Around RIVER board is a monster designed to excel at all areas of river paddling, not just downriver. Attain upstream easily to play spots, surf it, run it, creek it and paddle expeditions. The flexible 5 fin LRC system gives you the ultimate flexibility to configure you ride exactly for the conditions.
The GEN-3 Gecko Grip deck pad texture is comfortable for casual paddling sessions while providing exceptional hold for more challenging water.
ERS | Better Design - Better Materials - Better Construction. Find a color and shape that suits your style, then gear up for the best ride on water.
30 Day - Ride At A Different Level Guarantee. For full terms and conditions please visit www.earthriversup.com/buy.
For whitewater, the use of a standard leash is not advised. A quick-release leash, helmet, and an inherently buoyant life jacket are important safety equipment in moving river water.
The ERS 12VDC 20PSI Electrical Pump will inflate this board to 15PSI in approximately 11 minutes.
Dimensions: Length: 9 feet 6 inches - Width: 36 inches - Thickness: 6 inches
Construction: ERS X11 RIVER Core Construction
Fin Setup: LAKE RIVER COAST™ Fin System includes two US center fins (4.5", 3") and two sets of four side click fins (4.5", 1"). Includes custom padded ERS Fin and Accessories bag. Center fin box is compatible with all US Fin Box compatible fins plus FCS Connect™ tool-less center fins
Included: Deluxe rolling backpack + high pressure double action pump + 24 month warranty
- Contoured tail pad that gives tactile feedback for maneuvers involving the rear foot including bottom turns, tail drops, and submerged tail pivot turns.
- Quad+1 fin setup with optimized toe in angle and configurable fin boxes
- Double action high pressure / high volume pump that inflates in both directions - downstroke and upstroke - so it takes half the time and effort to get to the pressure you want.
- High grade stainless steel D-Rings at nose, tail, and forward deck for attaching leashes, towing, and securing cargo.
- ERS X11 construction with additional reinforcement layers in the key areas to achieve the ideal balance of light weight and durability