The blade POPS from the water. When comparing the Ultimate performance level Flow 95 to our more modestly priced paddles, this is the one thing you will hear paddlers say over and over. Along with a buoyant feel the smooth back face feels great through the water during any stroke. Surfing, touring or getting your work in, out on, the Flow 95 steps it up in performance.
Construction: Carbon / Fiberglass Composite Shaft - Volumetric Fibreglass Blade
Length: 74" - 81.5"
Blade: 95 in2
Blade Length - Width: 18.75in x 7in
Pieces: Three Piece Travel - Werner Classic Adjustment System (Not Leverlock)
- With decades of design experience, we saw a need to innovate blade shape. Our longer, rectangular, slender design is easier on the body with a more gentle catch. Higher cadence and less fatigue without sacrificing blade size and power.
- With decades of design experience, we saw a need to innovate blade shape. Our longer, rectangular, slender design is easier on the body with a more gentle catch.
- Higher cadence and less fatigue without sacrificing blade size and power. The volume of a buoyant deigned fiberglass blade creates an exceedingly light feel.
- This POPS the blade from the water for effortless forward strokes and confident bracing. A smooth back face is quiet and helps to make linking turning strokes easy.
- Our Versatile paddles have a 10 degree shaft to blade offset. Designed to keep the blade more vertical through the power phase, it benefits your forward paddling, but still gives the surfer a good compromise in the waves.
Dihedral, the ridge down the middle of the power face, allows for smooth and stable forward paddling. A core philosophy for Werner. With decades of experience in blade lamination, our edge guard specific to our Ultimate Versatile use blades is designed to be super thin, creating a knife like feel in and out of the water.