LIMITED QTY AVAILABLE. Board/s and gear will be required to be picked up at the end of the Paddlestroke SUP season which will occur between 21st SEP - 13th OCT dependent on weather. We will advise when your gear is available and the pickup procedure.
Boards and included 2P paddle are used ex fleet purchase for the 2019 season, have been checked for function and operation and come with (1) year ERS direct warranty. Pump / Bag and other accessories are all new.
There is no shipping on this product unless organized prior with Pumped Up SUP
The Earth River SUP 11-0 Skylake Green takes performance and stability to a new level with an outline shape designed for speed and agility and an optimal board thickness designed to keep the rider’s center of gravity low to the water. It’s the perfect board for learning to paddle, but you’ll never outgrow the ultra-stable platform it provides for all kinds of SUP activities. Three permanent unbreakable fins get you on the water with ease and eliminate concerns of fin breakage in shallow waters. This is a SUP that will get you out on the water on days when you would stay home with a less stable board.
PERFECT FOR: Learning and casual use SUP, big and tall paddlers, passengers and cargo, fishing, yoga, acro, photography, choppy water, rapids up to Class II.
Dimensions: Length: 11 feet 0 inches - Width: 34 inches - Thickness: 5 inches
Construction: ERS Tech Dual Fused Laminate Construction
Fin Setup: SKYLAKE GREEN™ Permanent unbreakable fins setup in thruster configuration
Included: Deluxe rolling backpack + high pressure double action pump.
- Contoured tail pad that gives tactile feedback for maneuvers involving the rear foot including bottom turns, tail drops, and submerged tail pivot turns.
- Triple fin setup with optimized toe in angle and unbreakable fixed fins
- Double action high pressure / high volume pump that inflates in both directions - downstroke and upstroke - so it takes half the time and effort to get to the pressure you want.
- High grade stainless steel D-Rings at nose, tail, and forward deck for attaching leashes, towing, and securing cargo.
- 2018 ERS Tech Core construction with additional reinforcement layers in the key areas to achieve the ideal balance of light weight and durability