Dimensions: Length: 14 feet 0 inches - Width: 26 inches - Thickness: 5 inches
Construction: PVC layers specifically manufactured for superior air holding. Unlike typical PVC tarpaulin, the specialized sidewall material features internal fibers coated in liquid PVC before incorporation with the outer PVC layer
Recommended Rider Weight: Up to 350lb / 159kg
Fin Setup: 9” Race Center Flex Fin + Unbreakable Universal Fin Box
Included: Backcountry backpack + high pressure pump.
- Glide Rocker Hala’s glide rocker features a mellow nose rocker, a flatter middle for speed, and just enough tail rocker for responsiveness in any environment. Feel the speed with our glide rocker. Learn more about Hala’s rockers.
- Carbon Construction This is not your run of the mill stringer technology. Unidirectional Carbon and fiberglass is combined with aramid fibers and compressed at 200,000lbs by an extremely high end machine in California. These boards have measured up to three times more rigid in flex testing than your standard inflatable. That means you get an inflatable board that performs like a hardboard, but still have the portability and durability of an inflatable. But don’t just take our word for it, get on a board and feel the difference!
- 26 Inch Width The narrow base of this board gives you the most from the length and makes it incredibly aerodynamic.
- 8 Soft and Centralized Rigging Points Soft rigging gives you the durability of our triple reinforced metal D-Rings without knuckle busting. Centralized rigging moves the rigging points closer to the deck pad and can be safer due to reduced space between rigging straps and loaded gear.
- Leash D-Ring A triple reinforced D ring is located on the back of the board to attach your leash onto. But remember, using a leash properly requires knowledge and attention.
- One Front and One Back Rubber Handle Carry this board easily, with the help of a friend, to and from the water while all your gear stays secured.
- Foot index Located just before the stomp pad is raised EVA on your deck pad. It is a small, centralized rectangle so you can easily step your foot back to the center of the board without ever taking your eyes off water.
- Stomp Pad A 1.5” stomp pad allows for precise control and maneuverability of your board. ● Travel Ready Board A board that can go anywhere, this board packs up and rolls out with you. Combined with our Grafik Travel Paddle, you’ll have the ultimate, portable setup for adventure.