Evolved from the DNA of our popular Sky Lake series boards, we went to work on something that would change opinions on what an inflatable SUP could be.
Introducing the Earth River SUP - Sky Lake V2 10-0. The distinct shape gives it the edge in turning and maneuvering in moving water - whilst retaining the core balance and qualities of a SUP all rounder.
Dimensions: Length: 10feet - Width: 33 inches - Thickness: 6 inches
Construction: The highest grade 1000 denier military grade drop stitch core with double walled PVC shell and full reinforcement banding along the rails
Fin Setup: Three permanent 4" flex fins arranged in "thruster" configuration
Included: Oversized rolling backpack + high pressure double action pump.
- Contoured tail pad that gives tactile feedback for maneuvers involving the rear foot including bottom turns, tail drops, and submerged tail pivot turns.
- Triple fin setup with optimized toe in angle and permanent semi-rigid polyurethane fins that will never break or get left behind
- Double action high pressure / high volume pump that inflates in both directions - downstroke and upstroke - so it takes half the time and effort to get to the pressure you want.
- High grade stainless steel D-Rings at nose, tail, and forward deck for attaching leashes, towing, and securing cargo.
- Double wall construction with additional reinforcement layers in the key areas to achieve the ideal balance of light weight and durability
- The highest grade of 1000 denier drop stitch core material for a board that maintains its shape and rigidity in all conditions.