OPEN BOX CONDITION - BOARD USED FOR PRODUCT PHOTOGRAPHY. LIGHT USE ON WATER IN EXCELLENT CONDITION MINOR MARKS PRESENT. BACKPACK AND ACCESSORIES IN NEW CONDITION.
PRODUCT WARRANTY - 24 MONTHS
The Earth River SUP 9-6 Skylake Blue has fun and adventure embedded in its DNA. It’s small enough to get you on the water with carefree ease and delivers with stability and speed you would expect from a larger board. Its compact all-around recreational shape excels in all bodies of water and its configurable Lake River Coast configurable fin system takes performance and versatility to another level. Use a single tall center fin for touring or swap it out for a short center fin with two side bites for exploring shallow areas. Experiment with different sized side and center fins for surfing to find your own perfect ride. This board has something for the entire family. Kids will find the size to be user friendly, moderately sized adults will enjoy its versatility, and any rider up to 190 lb will have a blast on it in the surf.
PERFECT FOR: Lighter riders, air travel, paddle surfing, and whitewater or any other pursuit where class leading maneuverability, and light weight are valued.
Dimensions: Length: 9 feet 6 inches - Width: 31 inches - Thickness: 5 inches
Construction: ERS Tech Dual Fused Laminate Construction
Fin Setup: SKYLAKE BLUE™ Fin System Incl. two US center fins (8", 4.5") and one pair of side click fins (4.5") Also includes an ERS Custom Padded Fin and Accessories bag.
Included: Deluxe rolling backpack + high pressure double action pump.
- Contoured tail pad that gives tactile feedback for maneuvers involving the rear foot including bottom turns, tail drops, and submerged tail pivot turns.
- Triple fin setup with optimized toe in angle and unbreakable fixed fins
- Double action high pressure / high volume pump that inflates in both directions - downstroke and upstroke - so it takes half the time and effort to get to the pressure you want.
- High grade stainless steel D-Rings at nose, tail, and forward deck for attaching leashes, towing, and securing cargo.
- 2018 ERS Tech Core construction with additional reinforcement layers in the key areas to achieve the ideal balance of light weight and durability
Finding the perfect SUP. For terms and conditions please visit www.earthriversup.com/buy
For more detailed information on this product please visit www.earthriversup.com/boards