OPEN BOX CONDITION - BOARD USED FOR PRODUCT PHOTOGRAPHY. LIGHT USE ON WATER IN EXCELLENT CONDITION MINOR MARKS PRESENT. BACKPACK AND ACCESSORIES IN NEW CONDITION.
PRODUCT WARRANTY - 24 MONTHS
The ERS 11-2 GT is a stable and versatile 32” width / 5” thickness board with a sleek outline shape optimized to maximize speed and glide. A great choice for riders wanting a stable board with great performance for distance paddling without going the full length of a dedicated touring board. This is a versatile family board with an advanced lightweight construction and a configurable fin system that lets you adapt the board for different purposes such as distance paddling or exploring shallow waters.
Paddles faster than the 10-7 Skylake because it is 7 inches longer and faster than the 11-0 Skylake because it is 2” narrower. Its reduced rocker height increases water contact length to enhance glide
PERFECT FOR: Riders of all sizes who want ultimate glide – touring/exploring lakes and coastal waterways – fitness paddling – and occasional yoga, surfing, and whitewater.
Dimensions: Length: 11 feet 2 inches - Width: 32 inches - Thickness: 5 inches
Construction: ERS Tech Dual Fused Laminate Construction + Enhanced Dynamic Rail
Fin Setup: SKYLAKE GT™ Fin System Incl. three US center fins (9", 8", 4.5") and one pair of side click fins (4.5") Also includes an ERS Custom Padded Fin and Accessories bag.
Included: Deluxe rolling backpack + high pressure double action pump. Two year warranty
- Contoured tail pad that gives tactile feedback for maneuvers involving the rear foot including bottom turns, tail drops, and submerged tail pivot turns.
- Triple fin setup with optimized toe in angle and unbreakable fixed fins
- Double action high pressure / high volume pump that inflates in both directions - downstroke and upstroke - so it takes half the time and effort to get to the pressure you want.
- High grade stainless steel D-Rings at nose, tail, and forward deck for attaching leashes, towing, and securing cargo.
- 2019 ERS Tech Core construction with additional reinforcement layers in the key areas to achieve the ideal balance of light weight and durability
Finding the perfect SUP. For terms and conditions please visit www.earthriversup.com/buy
For more detailed information on this product please visit www.earthriversup.com/boards