The Earth River SUP 11-0 V-II is an ultra-stable board that opens up opportunities to do more with your paddling. This board compromises nothing with its generously proportioned width and length and its rugged multi-layer construction. Go fishing, take a passenger, strike a yoga pose – no need to limit yourself to just standing up and paddling. Conquer chop, boat wake, currents and whatever nature throws at you with complete confidence – the 11-0 V-II has the stability to get you through it. The ERS Lake River Coast fin system furthers your possibilities, letting you tune your ride for speed, maneuverability and tracking or adapt the board for specific paddling environments and conditions Perfect for Learning and casual use SUP, big and tall paddlers, passengers and cargo, fishing, yoga, acro, photography, choppy water, rapids up to Class IV.
30 Day - Ride At A Different Level Guarantee. For full terms and conditions please visit www.earthriversup.com/buy. For more detailed information on this product please visit www.earthriversup.com/boards
For whitewater, the use of a standard leash is not advised. A quick release leash, helmet and an inherently buoyant life jacket are important safety equipment in moving river water.
The ERS 12VDC 20PSI Electrical Pump will inflate this board to 15PSI in approximately 12 minutes.
Dimensions: Length: 11feet - Width: 34 inches - Thickness: 5 inches
Construction: V-II Core Construction
Fin Setup: LAKE RIVER COAST™ Fin System includes four US center fins (9", 8", 4.5", 3") and two sets of side click fins (4.5", 2"). Includes custom padded ERS Fin and Accessories bag. Center fin box is compatible with all US Fin Box compatible fins plus FCS Connect™ tool-less center fins
Included: Deluxe rolling backpack + high pressure double action pump. 24 month warranty.
- Contoured tail pad that gives tactile feedback for maneuvers involving the rear foot including bottom turns, tail drops, and submerged tail pivot turns.
- Triple fin setup with optimized toe in angle and configurable fin boxes
- Double action high pressure / high volume pump that inflates in both directions - downstroke and upstroke - so it takes half the time and effort to get to the pressure you want.
- High grade stainless steel D-Rings at nose, tail, and forward deck for attaching leashes, towing, and securing cargo.
- 2018 V-II core construction with additional reinforcement layers in the key areas to achieve the ideal balance of light weight and durability