A perfectly balanced platform that will support larger riders, give confidence to beginners, and let you ride with additional cargo or passengers. The addition of the removable LRC fin system allow significant performance customizations in speed and versatility for different types of water. The original ERS 11-0 is considered a classic when it comes to on water stability, and it is impressively mobile for a board of its size. The SKYLAKE BLUE adds another dimension with the core Lake River Coast™ Fin System opening up a world or performance possibilities. It is recommended for riders from 100 – 235lbs, and will give a stable and smooth ride through any environment. Perfect for riders who want stability in all conditions, learning and casual use SUP, big and tall paddlers, passengers and cargo, small wave surfing, fishing, yoga, acro, photography, choppy water, rapids up to Class II.
NB: Due to a temporary supply shortage this product will ship without the custom padded fin bag (all fins will be included). We are expecting to receive more custom fin bags in August and will ship these separately.
30 Day - Ride At A Different Level Guarantee. For full terms and conditions please visit www.earthriversup.com/buy. For more detailed information on this product please visit www.earthriversup.com/boards
For whitewater, the use of a standard leash is not advised. A quick release leash, helmet and an inherently buoyant life jacket are important safety equipment in moving river water.
The ERS 12VDC 20PSI Electrical Pump will inflate this board to 15PSI in approximately 11 minutes.
Dimensions: Length: 11 feet 0 inches - Width: 34 inches - Thickness: 5 inches
Construction: ERS Tech Dual Fused Laminate Construction + Enhanced Dynamic Rail
Fin Setup: SKYLAKE BLUE™ Fin System includes two US center fins ( 8", 4.5",) and one sets of side click fins (4.5"). Includes custom padded ERS Fin and Accessories bag. Center fin box is compatible with all US Fin Box compatible fins plus FCS Connect™ tool-less center fins
Included: Deluxe rolling backpack + high pressure double action pump.
- Contoured tail pad that gives tactile feedback for maneuvers involving the rear foot including bottom turns, tail drops, and submerged tail pivot turns.
- Triple fin setup with optimized toe in angle and configurable side fins
- Double action high pressure / high volume pump that inflates in both directions - downstroke and upstroke - so it takes half the time and effort to get to the pressure you want.
- High grade stainless steel D-Rings at nose, tail, and forward deck for attaching leashes, towing, and securing cargo.
- 2019 ERS Tech Core construction with additional reinforcement layers in the key areas to achieve the ideal balance of light weight and durability