Before even getting to the water you will feel the balance and see the beauty of the Zen 85. Our Premium fiberglass process blends perfection in craftsmanship and materials for a stiff, light, elegant looking blade. Add our new HD Graphics, and now you have a true work of art. Our A carbon shaft helps keep the overall weight down and from our countless hours of testing, a perfect overall flex to the paddle.
Construction: Carbon / Fiberglass Composite Shaft - Fiberglass Blade
Length: 74" - 81.5"
Blade: 85 in2
Blade Length - Width: 17.75in x 6.5in
Pieces: Three Piece Travel - Werner Classic Adjustment System (Not Leverlock)
- With decades of design experience, we saw a need to innovate blade shape. Our longer, rectangular, slender design is easier on the body with a more gentle catch. Higher cadence and less fatigue without sacrificing blade size and power.
- Dihedral, the ridge down the middle of the power face, allows for smooth and stable forward paddling. A core philosophy for Werner.
- Mid-sized 95” blade suits those wanting to move more water and to those of medium to larger stature.
- Advanced Fit options to outfit your needs. Choose our carbon blend Straight Shaft in fixed length for lightest weight, Performance Adjustable or Performance Travel (3-piece breakdown)
- Our Versatile paddles have a 10 degree shaft to blade offset. Designed to keep the blade more vertical through the power phase, it benefits your forward paddling, but still gives the surfer a good compromise in the waves.