The highly maneuverable shape turns nimbly in response to foot pressure, aided by the contoured kick tail with arch bar for tactile feedback and support for the back foot. This board has something to offer everyone. Riders under 150 will find it to be an ideal and easy to carry all around board, while riders up to 200lb will rock it on waves or rapids. The Lake River Coast configurable fin system adds to the board’s versatility by letting you tune your ride for any conditions.
Finding the perfect SUP. For terms and conditions please visit
. For more detailed information on this product please visit
Dimensions: Length: 9 feet 6 inches - Width: 31 inches - Thickness: 5 inches
Construction: V-II Core Construction
Fin Setup: LAKE RIVER COAST™ Fin System includes four US center fins (9", 8", 4.5", 3") and two sets of side click fins (4.5", 2"). Includes custom padded ERS Fin and Accessories bag. Center fin box is compatible with all US Fin Box compatible fins plus FCS Connect™ tool-less center fins
Included: Deluxe rolling backpack + high pressure double action pump + 24 month warranty
- Contoured tail pad that gives tactile feedback for maneuvers involving the rear foot including bottom turns, tail drops, and submerged tail pivot turns.
- Triple fin setup with optimized toe in angle and configurable fin boxes
- Double action high pressure / high volume pump that inflates in both directions - downstroke and upstroke - so it takes half the time and effort to get to the pressure you want.
- High grade stainless steel D-Rings at nose, tail, and forward deck for attaching leashes, towing, and securing cargo.
- 2018 V-II core construction with additional reinforcement layers in the key areas to achieve the ideal balance of light weight and durability.