The ultimate multi-purpose shape, including the removable LRC fin system. Great at anything from surfing to flatwater it is the perfect fit and balance for riders wanting an all round SUP that does everything well. The Earth River SUP DUAL 10-7 S3 is the ultimate Swiss army knife of inflatable paddleboards. Fast, stable, agile, portable, the 10-7 earns all of the superlatives and is the ideal board if you can only have one. It will do everything, and go anywhere – the 10-7 is able to compliment your paddling environment, wherever it is. It is recommended for riders from 100 – 205 lb (up to 225 for experienced riders) with no limits on the types of paddling you want to do. Touring, surfing, whitewater, or just casual paddling are perfectly in sync with this highly versatile 32 inch width board. Perfect for riders of all sizes who want great glide and performance in flexible water environments – touring / exploring lakes and coastal waterways – fitness paddling – and some yoga, surfing, and whitewater.
Model 2.0 - Dark Color Rail + ERS Logo | Model 2.1 - Light Grey Color Rail + Tech Wave ™ Graphic
Photos may contain images from 2.0 and 2.1 models.
30 Day - Ride At A Different Level Guarantee. For full terms and conditions please visit www.earthriversup.com/buy. For more detailed information on this product please visit www.earthriversup.com/boards
For whitewater, the use of a standard leash is not advised. A quick-release leash, helmet, and an inherently buoyant life jacket are important safety equipment in moving river water.
The ERS 12VDC 20PSI Electrical Pump will inflate this board to 15PSI in approximately 9 minutes.
Dimensions: Length: 10 feet 7 inches - Width: 32 inches - Thickness: 5 inches
Construction: ERS X9 Dual Core Construction + Enhanced Dynamic Rail
Fin Setup: LAKE RIVER COAST™ Fin System includes four US center fins (9", 8", 4.5", 3") and two sets of side click fins (4.5", 2"). Includes custom padded ERS Fin and Accessories bag. Center fin box is compatible with all US Fin Box compatible fins plus FCS Connect™ tool-less center fins
Included: Deluxe rolling backpack + high pressure double action pump.
- Contoured tail pad that gives tactile feedback for maneuvers involving the rear foot including bottom turns, tail drops, and submerged tail pivot turns.
- Triple fin setup with optimized toe in angle and configurable fin boxes
- Double action high pressure / high volume pump that inflates in both directions - downstroke and upstroke - so it takes half the time and effort to get to the pressure you want.
- High grade stainless steel D-Rings at nose, tail, and forward deck for attaching leashes, towing, and securing cargo.
- ERS X9 core construction with additional reinforcement layers in the key areas to achieve the ideal balance of light weight and durability.