The Earth River SUP 10-7 V-II brings the ERS dual layer build and Lake River Coast fin system to their universally popular 10-7 all-around shape, resulting in an inflatable SUP with the versatility, tunability, and ruggedness to take on any paddling environment. This board hits the sweet spot for the widest range of riders than any other board in the ERS range. At 10’7” length, 32” width, and 5” thickness, it is a board that just feels right – fast, stable, responsive, and maneuverable. Sporting an ultra-grip diamond groove deck pad and a contoured kick tail with arch bar to aid in tail drops and surfing footwork, it opens the door to a lot of fun on the water. The Lake River Coast configurable fin system lets you choose from 8 included fins that can be used in a variety of 1, 2, or 3-fin configurations of your choice.
PERFECT FOR: Riders of all sizes – touring / exploring lakes and coastal waterways – fitness paddling – and occasional yoga, surfing, and whitewater.
Dimensions: Length: 10 feet 7 inches - Width: 32 inches - Thickness: 5 inches
Construction: V-II Core Construction
Fin Setup: LAKE RIVER COAST™ Fin System includes four US center fins (9", 8", 4.5", 3") and two sets of side click fins (4.5", 2"). Includes custom padded ERS Fin and Accessories bag. Center fin box is compatible with all US Fin Box compatible fins plus FCS Connect™ tool-less center fins
Included: Deluxe rolling backpack + high pressure double action pump.
- Contoured tail pad that gives tactile feedback for maneuvers involving the rear foot including bottom turns, tail drops, and submerged tail pivot turns.
- Triple fin setup with optimized toe in angle and configurable fin boxes
- Double action high pressure / high volume pump that inflates in both directions - downstroke and upstroke - so it takes half the time and effort to get to the pressure you want.
- High grade stainless steel D-Rings at nose, tail, and forward deck for attaching leashes, towing, and securing cargo.
- 2018 V-II core construction with additional reinforcement layers in the key areas to achieve the ideal balance of light weight and durability
Finding the perfect SUP. For terms and conditions please visit www.earthriversup.com/buy
For more detailed information on this product please visit www.earthriversup.com/boards