This generously proportioned and fast moving board makes it easy to cover large distances with the least effort. Its 32 inch width lets you take your mind off staying balanced so you can take in the surroundings, get a workout, or take a loved one out for a ride. Our highest volume board, the Earth River SUP 12-6 has enough flotation for a 300 lb rider!
Dimensions:Length: 12 feet 6 inches - Width: 32 inches - Thickness: 6 inches
Construction: The highest grade 1000 denier military grade drop stitch core with double walled PVC shell and full reinforcement banding along the rails
Fin Setup: One US sized fin box with included fin.
Included: Oversized lightweight backpack + high pressure double action pump.
- Contoured tail pad that gives tactile feedback for maneuvers involving the rear foot including bottom turns, tail drops, and submerged tail pivot turns.
- Diamond 'ultra grip' deck pad provide a true grip surface, making it one of the most reliable performers in any environment. Includes Earth River SUP twenty four (24) month board warranty
- Double action high pressure / high volume pump that inflates in both directions - downstroke and upstroke - so it takes half the time and effort to get to the pressure you want.
- High grade stainless steel D-Rings at nose, tail, and forward deck for attaching leashes, towing, and securing cargo.
- Double wall construction with additional reinforcement layers in the key areas to achieve the ideal balance of light weight and durability
- The highest grade of 1000 denier drop stitch core material for a board that maintains its shape and rigidity in all conditions.