The Earth River SUP 10-9 S3 is the tough and ready workhorse of the ERS 2021 line up that excels in stability, balance, and use in all conditions. We gave it 34 inches of width, a sweet spot for balancing stability, speed, and fun. There are wider boards out there, but the facts are that 34 inches is the maximum width that maintains glide, correct body position (easy reach-over), and responsiveness. The 10-9 S3 design is an ideal fit for a medium build to larger / taller paddler but due to its 5″ thickness it can be enjoyed by everyone who wants stability and performance. It gets you out on the water on days when choppy conditions might deter you and gives you an incredibly stable platform for taking on rapids, serene flatwater or casual long-distance paddling. Perfect for learning and casual use SUP, big and tall paddlers, passengers and cargo, fishing, yoga, acro, photography, choppy water, and rapids.
Ride At A Different Level Guarantee. For full terms and conditions please visit www.earthriversup.com/buy.
For detailed information on this board please review more information on the DUAL 10-9 S3 NEPTUNE and user feedback on the ERS DUAL S3 range
Dimensions: Length: 10 feet, 9 inches - Width: 34 inches - Thickness: 5 inches
Construction: ERS X9 Dual Core Construction + Enhanced Dynamic Rail
Fin Setup: LAKE RIVER COAST™ Fin System includes four US center fins (9", 8", 4.5", 3") and two sets of side click fins (4.5", 2"). Includes custom padded ERS Fin and Accessories bag. Center fin box is compatible with all US Fin Box compatible fins plus FCS Connect™ tool-less center fins
Included: Deluxe rolling backpack + high pressure double action pump.
- Contoured tail pad that gives tactile feedback for maneuvers involving the rear foot including bottom turns, tail drops, and submerged tail pivot turns.
- Triple fin setup with optimized toe in angle and configurable fin boxes
- Double action high pressure / high volume pump that inflates in both directions - downstroke and upstroke - so it takes half the time and effort to get to the pressure you want.
- High grade stainless steel D-Rings at nose, tail, and forward deck for attaching leashes, towing, and securing cargo.
- ERS X9 core construction with additional reinforcement layers in the key areas to achieve the ideal balance of light weight and durability
Reasons To Choose This Board
If you're looking for a rugged, stable SUP that still has excellent glide then the ERS 10-9 S3 is hard to beat. The ERS removable fin system lets you try different setups and configure your fin setup to the type of water you are setting out on. The double laminated X9 DUAL construction helps the board withstand more demanding environments while adding a little weight to keep it grounded underfoot, yet still responsive to even nuanced paddling input.
5 Questions To Ask Before Buying an All Around Inflatable SUP
Why You Should Be Looking For a 5-Inch All Around SUP
How To Choose an Ultra-Stable Inflatable SUP
For whitewater, the use of a standard leash is not advised. A quick-release leash, helmet, and an inherently buoyant life jacket are important safety equipment in moving river water.
The ERS 12VDC 20PSI Electrical Pump will inflate this board to 15PSI in approximately 11 minutes.