The previous iterations of the Earth River SUP 9-6 SKYLAKE were perennial contenders for the ‘most fun on water’ – and the new ERS SKYLAKE BLUE™ 9-6 might just take home the award. Extremely lightweight, flexible, fun, and with the addition of the core ERS LRC fin system you now have a board that can be configured exactly to your liking.
Designed for pure fun. Perfect in Lake – River – Coast environments you can set it up for paddle with friends one day, and take it out in some small surf the next. This highly transportable board that will travel with you everywhere and will have you ready for adventure wherever you go.
PERFECT FOR: Lighter riders, air travel, paddle surfing, and whitewater or any other pursuit where class leading maneuverability, and light weight are valued.
Dimensions: Length: 9 feet 6 inches - Width: 31 inches - Thickness: 5 inches
Construction: ERS Tech Dual Fused Laminate Construction + Enhanced Dynamic Rail
Fin Setup: SKYLAKE BLUE™ Fin System Incl. two US center fins (8", 4.5") and one pair of side click fins (4.5") Also includes an ERS Custom Padded Fin and Accessories bag.
Included: Deluxe rolling backpack + high pressure double action pump.
- Contoured tail pad that gives tactile feedback for maneuvers involving the rear foot including bottom turns, tail drops, and submerged tail pivot turns.
- Triple fin setup with optimized toe in angle and unbreakable fixed fins
- Double action high pressure / high volume pump that inflates in both directions - downstroke and upstroke - so it takes half the time and effort to get to the pressure you want.
- High grade stainless steel D-Rings at nose, tail, and forward deck for attaching leashes, towing, and securing cargo.
- 2019 ERS Tech Core construction with additional reinforcement layers in the key areas to achieve the ideal balance of light weight and durability
Finding the perfect SUP. For terms and conditions please visit www.earthriversup.com/buy
For more detailed information on this product please visit www.earthriversup.com/boards