Featuring the ERS V-II Core construction with an additional external PVC layer, it feels exceptionally solid underfoot and carries more momentum that thinner boards, helping you power through chop and maintain your speed against wind and currents. It is equipped with the ERS Lake River Coast configurable fin system which lets you set the board up for different paddling conditions or preferences and optimize for speed, tracking, turning, and lateral traction.
Dimensions: Length: 12 feet 6 inches - Width: 32 inches - Thickness: 6 inches
Construction: V-II Core Construction
Fin Setup: LAKE RIVER COAST™ Fin System includes four US center fins (9", 8", 4.5", 3") and two sets of side click fins (4.5", 2"). Includes custom padded ERS Fin and Accessories bag. Center fin box is compatible with all US Fin Box compatible fins plus FCS Connect™ tool-less center fins
Included: Deluxe rolling backpack + high pressure double action pump + 24 month warranty
- Contoured tail pad that gives tactile feedback for maneuvers involving the rear foot including bottom turns, tail drops, and submerged tail pivot turns.
- Triple fin setup with optimized toe in angle and configurable fin boxes
- Double action high pressure / high volume pump that inflates in both directions - downstroke and upstroke - so it takes half the time and effort to get to the pressure you want.
- High grade stainless steel D-Rings at nose, tail, and forward deck for attaching leashes, towing, and securing cargo.
- 2018 V-II core construction with additional reinforcement layers in the key areas to achieve the ideal balance of light weight and durability