The Earth River SUP 12-6 V-II is an ruggedly built touring SUP with all the best features you need and none of the gimmicks that clutter other touring class boards. The 12-6 is a full 32” wide, giving it stability to tackle tough conditions while its length and sidecut maximize the glide so that you get the most out of each stroke you take. Featuring the ERS V-II Core construction with an additional external PVC layer, it feels exceptionally solid underfoot and carries more momentum that thinner boards, helping you power through chop and maintain your speed against wind and currents. It is equipped with the ERS Lake River Coast configurable fin system which lets you set the board up for different paddling conditions or preferences and optimize for speed, tracking, turning, and lateral traction. Perfect for lake, coastal, or waterway exploration, paddling with passengers or cargo, overnight expeditions, racing on choppy water, for paddlers of all sizes.
30 Day Ride At A Different Level Guarantee. For full terms and conditions please visit www.earthriversup.com/buy. For more detailed information on this product please visit www.earthriversup.com/boards
For whitewater, the use of a standard leash is not advised. A quick release leash, helmet and an inherently buoyant life jacket are important safety equipment in moving river water.
The ERS 12VDC 20PSI Electrical Pump will inflate this board to 15PSI in approximately 13 minutes.
Dimensions: Length: 12 feet 6 inches - Width: 32 inches - Thickness: 6 inches
Construction: V-II Core Construction
Fin Setup: LAKE RIVER COAST™ Fin System includes four US center fins (9", 8", 4.5", 3") and two sets of side click fins (4.5", 2"). Includes custom padded ERS Fin and Accessories bag. Center fin box is compatible with all US Fin Box compatible fins plus FCS Connect™ tool-less center fins
Included: Deluxe rolling backpack + high pressure double action pump + 24 month warranty
- Contoured tail pad that gives tactile feedback for maneuvers involving the rear foot including bottom turns, tail drops, and submerged tail pivot turns.
- Triple fin setup with optimized toe in angle and configurable fin boxes
- Double action high pressure / high volume pump that inflates in both directions - downstroke and upstroke - so it takes half the time and effort to get to the pressure you want.
- High grade stainless steel D-Rings at nose, tail, and forward deck for attaching leashes, towing, and securing cargo.
- 2018 V-II core construction with additional reinforcement layers in the key areas to achieve the ideal balance of light weight and durability