Go single fin when speed is a priority or click in the side fins for better tracking in wind and chop. The ERS 11-0 Skylake Blue, with its stability and versatility, lets you push the limits of what you can do on a SUP and leaves you prepared for any adventure. Perfect for learning and casual use SUP, big and tall paddlers, passengers and cargo, fishing, yoga, acro, photography, choppy water, rapids up to Class II.
Finding the perfect SUP. For terms and conditions please visit
. For more detailed information on this product please visit
Dimensions: Length: 11 feet 0 inches - Width: 34 inches - Thickness: 5 inches
Construction: ERS Tech Dual Fused Laminate Construction
Fin Setup: SKYLAKE BLUE™ Fin System includes two US center fins ( 8", 4.5",) and one sets of side click fins (4.5"). Includes custom padded ERS Fin and Accessories bag. Center fin box is compatible with all US Fin Box compatible fins plus FCS Connect™ tool-less center fins
Included: Deluxe rolling backpack + high pressure double action pump.
- Contoured tail pad that gives tactile feedback for maneuvers involving the rear foot including bottom turns, tail drops, and submerged tail pivot turns.
- Triple fin setup with optimized toe in angle and unbreakable fixed fins
- Double action high pressure / high volume pump that inflates in both directions - downstroke and upstroke - so it takes half the time and effort to get to the pressure you want.
- High grade stainless steel D-Rings at nose, tail, and forward deck for attaching leashes, towing, and securing cargo.
- 2018 ERS Tech Core construction with additional reinforcement layers in the key areas to achieve the ideal balance of light weight and durability.