The ultimate multi-purpose shape, including the removable LRC fin system. Great at anything from surfing to flatwater it is the perfect fit and balance for riders wanting an all round SUP that does everything well.
The Earth River SUP 10-7 V3 is the Swiss army knife of inflatable paddleboards. Fast, stable, agile, portable, the 10-7 earns all of the superlatives and is the ideal board if you can only have one. It will do everything, and go anywhere – the 10-7 is able to compliment your paddling environment, wherever it is. It is recommended for riders from 100 – 250 lb with no limits on the types of paddling you want to do. Touring, surfing, whitewater, or just casual paddling are perfectly in sync with this highly versatile 32 inch width board.
PERFECT FOR – Riders of all sizes who want great glide and performance in flexible water environments – touring / exploring lakes and coastal waterways – fitness paddling – and some yoga, surfing, and whitewater.
Dimensions: Length: 10 feet 7 inches - Width: 32 inches - Thickness: 5 inches
Construction: V3 Core Construction + Enhanced Dynamic Rail
Fin Setup: LAKE RIVER COAST™ Fin System includes four US center fins (9", 8", 4.5", 3") and two sets of side click fins (4.5", 2"). Includes custom padded ERS Fin and Accessories bag. Center fin box is compatible with all US Fin Box compatible fins plus FCS Connect™ tool-less center fins
Included: Deluxe rolling backpack + high pressure double action pump.
- Contoured tail pad that gives tactile feedback for maneuvers involving the rear foot including bottom turns, tail drops, and submerged tail pivot turns.
- Triple fin setup with optimized toe in angle and configurable fin boxes
- Double action high pressure / high volume pump that inflates in both directions - downstroke and upstroke - so it takes half the time and effort to get to the pressure you want.
- High grade stainless steel D-Rings at nose, tail, and forward deck for attaching leashes, towing, and securing cargo.
- 2019 V3 core construction with additional reinforcement layers in the key areas to achieve the ideal balance of light weight and durability
Finding the perfect SUP. For terms and conditions please visit www.earthriversup.com/buy
For more detailed information on this product please visit www.earthriversup.com/boards