A high-riding bullet shape that responds to your every move with incredible turning capabilities. Surfing, whitewater, or flat water – this board runs it all and adapts to paddler input exceptionally well.
The ERS 10-0 is an amazing board for those who like to mix up their paddling environments. The 10-0 is a fun and versatile all-around board with a unique blend of speed and agility that puts it in its own performance class. It’s 1” thicker than our other all-around boards, which gives it added volume that lets it ride higher on the water, enhancing speed, and responsiveness to turning strokes. Its volume and aerodynamic shape give it surprising speed for straight ahead paddling. The 10-0 will float a 290lb rider in style while maintaining responsiveness for even the lightest weight paddler.
PERFECT FOR: Maximum fun on flat or moving water: exploration, ocean and river surfing, running rapids, attaining upstream. The LRC Fin System gives the ERS 10-0 V3 more fin configurations than any other board on the market – take it into any water environment.
Dimensions: Length: 10 feet 0 inches- Width: 33 inches - Thickness: 6 inches
Construction: V3 Core Construction + Enhanced Dynamic Rail
Fin Setup: LAKE RIVER COAST™ Fin System includes four US center fins (9", 8", 4.5", 3") and two sets of side click fins (4.5", 2"). Includes custom padded ERS Fin and Accessories bag. Center fin box is compatible with all US Fin Box compatible fins plus FCS Connect™ tool-less center fins
Included: Deluxe rolling backpack + high pressure double action pump + 24 month warranty
- Contoured tail pad that gives tactile feedback for maneuvers involving the rear foot including bottom turns, tail drops, and submerged tail pivot turns.
- Triple fin setup with optimized toe in angle and configurable fin set up
- Double action high pressure / high volume pump that inflates in both directions - downstroke and upstroke - so it takes half the time and effort to get to the pressure you want.
- High grade stainless steel D-Rings at nose, tail, and forward deck for attaching leashes, towing, and securing cargo.
- 2019 V3 core construction with additional reinforcement layers in the key areas to achieve the ideal balance of light weight and durability
- The highest grade of 1000 denier drop stitch core material for a board that maintains its shape and rigidity in all conditions.
Finding the perfect SUP. For terms and conditions please visit www.earthriversup.com/buy
For more detailed information on this product please visit www.earthriversup.com/boards