Extremely lightweight, flexible, fun, and with the addition of the core ERS LRC fin system you now have a board that can be configured exactly to your liking. Designed for pure fun. Perfect in Lake – River – Coast environments you can set it up for paddle with friends one day, and take it out in some small surf the next. This highly transportable board will travel with you everywhere and will have you ready for adventure wherever you go. Perfect for lighter riders, air travel, paddle surfing, and whitewater, or any other pursuit where class-leading maneuverability and light weight are valued.
Model 2.0 - Dark Color Rail + ERS Logo | Model 2.1 - Light Grey Color Rail + Tech Wave ™ Graphic
Photos may contain images from 2.0 and 2.1 models.
30 Day - Ride At A Different Level Guarantee. For full terms and conditions please visit www.earthriversup.com/buy. For more detailed information on this product please visit www.earthriversup.com/boards
For whitewater, the use of a standard leash is not advised. A quick release leash, helmet and an inherently buoyant life jacket are important safety equipment in moving river water.
The ERS 12VDC 20PSI Electrical Pump will inflate this board to 15PSI in approximately 7 minutes.
Dimensions: Length: 9 feet 6 inches - Width: 31 inches - Thickness: 5 inches
Construction: ERS X9 Fused Laminate Construction + Enhanced Dynamic Rail
Fin Setup: ERS LRC Fin System Incl. two US center fins (8", 4.5") and one pair of side click fins (4.5") Also includes an ERS Custom Padded Fin and Accessories bag.
Included: Deluxe rolling backpack + high pressure double action pump.
- ontoured tail pad that gives tactile feedback for maneuvers involving the rear foot including bottom turns, tail drops, and submerged tail pivot turns.
- Triple fin setup with optimized toe in angle and configurable side fins
- Double action high pressure / high volume pump that inflates in both directions - downstroke and upstroke - so it takes half the time and effort to get to the pressure you want.
- High grade stainless steel D-Rings at nose, tail, and forward deck for attaching leashes, towing, and securing cargo.
- ERS X9 Core construction with additional reinforcement layers in the key areas to achieve the ideal balance of light weight and durability