The ERS SKYLAKE 10-7 S3 incorporates glide, speed, balance, and agility into the perfect all-around SUP. We’ve taken all the great things about our time-tested SKYLAKE GREEN series and added the core of our new Lake River Coast fin System. It will add a new dimension to your paddling. Recommended for riders from 100 – 205lbs (advanced riders up to 225 lbs) that want to seek adventure, and need a board to keep up. Upgrades to the full Lake River Coast Fin Pack are available for the paddle who wants to keep their ride light, but take their fin configurations to the next level. Exceptional stability, but not lacking in speed, the SKYLAKE BLUE 10-7 tracks effortlessly and the side fins give nuanced control. The standard 8″ fin is the perfect all-rounder for any type of water. The included 4.5″ fin compliments the 10-7 when you want tighter turning, or need a smaller fin for shallow coastal areas or inlets. Perfect for riders of all sizes who want ultimate glide – touring/exploring lakes and coastal waterways – fitness paddling – and occasional yoga, surfing, and whitewater.
Model 2.0 - Dark Color Rail + ERS Logo | Model 2.1 - Light Grey Color Rail + Tech Wave ™ Graphic
Photos may contain images from 2.0 and 2.1 models.
30 Day Ride At A Different Level Guarantee. For full terms and conditions please visit www.earthriversup.com/buy. For more detailed information on this product please visit www.earthriversup.com/boards
For whitewater, the use of a standard leash is not advised. A quick release leash, helmet and an inherently buoyant life jacket are important safety equipment in moving river water.
The ERS 12VDC 20PSI Electrical Pump will inflate this board to 15PSI in approximately 9 minutes.
Dimensions: Length: 10 feet 7 inches - Width: 32 inches - Thickness: 5 inches
Construction: ERS X9 Fused Laminate Construction + Enhanced Dynamic Rail
Fin Setup: ERS LRC Fin System Incl. two US center fins (8", 4.5") and one pair of side click fins (4.5") Also includes an ERS Custom Padded Fin and Accessories bag.
Included: Deluxe rolling backpack + high pressure double action pump. Two year warranty
- Contoured tail pad that gives tactile feedback for maneuvers involving the rear foot including bottom turns, tail drops, and submerged tail pivot turns.
- Triple fin setup with optimized toe-in angle and configurable side fins
- Double action high pressure / high volume pump that inflates in both directions - downstroke and upstroke - so it takes half the time and effort to get to the pressure you want.
- High grade stainless steel D-Rings at nose, tail, and forward deck for attaching leashes, towing, and securing cargo.
- ERS X9 Core construction with additional reinforcement layers in the key areas to achieve the ideal balance of light weight and durability
The Right Paddle Board For You?
The board that really does it all. The Skylake 10-7 MAGENTA S3 (and color variants Aqua / Blue) is an all around SUP that excels at every attribute you want from an inflatable paddle board. It's lightweight, fast for an all around shape, and configurable to different styles of water with the lake river coast fin system.
If you want extra stability then step sideways to the Skylake 10-9. If you need extra ruggedness or want color options, consider the ERS Dual series, otherwise this is an incredibly versatile performance SUP that can be paddled by almost everyone.
- Pumped Up SUP
- 5 Questions To Ask Before Buying an All Around Inflatable SUP
- Why You Should Be Looking For a 5-Inch All Around SUP