The Earth River SUP 11-0 is the tough and ready workhorse of the ERS 2019 line up that excels in stability, balance, and use in all conditions. We gave it 34 inches of width, a sweet spot for balancing stability, speed, and fun. There are wider boards out there, but the facts are that 34 inches is the maximum width that maintains glide, correct body position (easy reach-over), and responsiveness.
The 11-0 V3 design is an ideal fit for a medium build to larger / taller paddler but due to its 5″ thickness it can be enjoyed by everyone who wants stability and performance. It gets you out on the water on days when choppy conditions might deter you and gives you an incredibly stable platform for taking on rapids, serene flatwater or casual long distance paddling.
IDEAL USES: Learning and casual use SUP, big and tall paddlers, passengers and cargo, fishing, yoga, acro, photography, choppy water, rapids up to Class IV.
Dimensions: Length: 11feet - Width: 34 inches - Thickness: 5 inches
Construction: V3 Core Construction + Enhanced Dynamic Rail
Fin Setup: LAKE RIVER COAST™ Fin System includes four US center fins (9", 8", 4.5", 3") and two sets of side click fins (4.5", 2"). Includes custom padded ERS Fin and Accessories bag. Center fin box is compatible with all US Fin Box compatible fins plus FCS Connect™ tool-less center fins
Included: Deluxe rolling backpack + high pressure double action pump.
- Contoured tail pad that gives tactile feedback for maneuvers involving the rear foot including bottom turns, tail drops, and submerged tail pivot turns.
- Triple fin setup with optimized toe in angle and configurable fin boxes
- Double action high pressure / high volume pump that inflates in both directions - downstroke and upstroke - so it takes half the time and effort to get to the pressure you want.
- High grade stainless steel D-Rings at nose, tail, and forward deck for attaching leashes, towing, and securing cargo.
- 2019 V3 core construction with additional reinforcement layers in the key areas to achieve the ideal balance of light weight and durability
Finding the perfect SUP. For terms and conditions please visit www.earthriversup.com/buy
For more detailed information on this product please visit www.earthriversup.com/boards