ERS designed this board with thicker rails than their all-around boards, giving it a very dynamic feel which adds to the fun of riding it. The 10-0 Surfs great on ocean and river waves and tackles whitewater with ease. Dual layer construction adds to its durability and stiffness, while its Lake River Coast fin system give you myriad options for configuring the board to your preferences.
Dimensions: Length: 10 feet 0 inches- Width: 33 inches - Thickness: 6 inches
Construction: V-II Core Construction
Fin Setup: LAKE RIVER COAST™ Fin System includes four US center fins (9", 8", 4.5", 3") and two sets of side click fins (4.5", 2"). Includes custom padded ERS Fin and Accessories bag. Center fin box is compatible with all US Fin Box compatible fins plus FCS Connect™ tool-less center fins
Included: Deluxe rolling backpack + high pressure double action pump + 24 month warranty
- Contoured tail pad that gives tactile feedback for maneuvers involving the rear foot including bottom turns, tail drops, and submerged tail pivot turns.
- Triple fin setup with optimized toe in angle and configurable fin set up
- Double action high pressure / high volume pump that inflates in both directions - downstroke and upstroke - so it takes half the time and effort to get to the pressure you want.
- High grade stainless steel D-Rings at nose, tail, and forward deck for attaching leashes, towing, and securing cargo.
- V-II core construction with additional reinforcement layers in the key areas to achieve the ideal balance of light weight and durability
- The highest grade of 1000 denier drop stitch core material for a board that maintains its shape and rigidity in all conditions.